We can create some extra "set driven key" by associating the driven key to bone translate and rotate. And then we can use action and bone rotate/translate to control the attribute.
For example we can "set driven key" from the "bone" to the "blendshape" attribute of body.
Below is the workflow to setup 2 blendshapes and activate them by different ways
- Plan your blendshape number and add bone to Character Rig.
Add extra bones on the Character Rig
- When we use the rig generate the original agent, those extra bone will be created into root.
re-create original agent from character rig after adding extra bone.
- Create blendshape on geometry of Original Agent
Add blendshape onto these geometries
- Set driven key for the extra bone on original agent to Blend shape in Geometry_XXX group
set driven key from extra bone to geometries on original agent.
- Create Action from Character Rig and the animation on those extra bones will be transferred onto Action node and later applied onto original agent (when render)
- Be sure make cache translate when translate
- Mark Render Geometry
- Run Simulate and Test Render